Vittoria Rubino Pro Endurance G+
Do you need a mileage tire that offers exceptional grip, durability, protection and can be run from the heat of summer through the frozen wastelands of winter? If so, The Vittoria Pro Endurance G+ tire is the tire you need. Vittoria has made an impressive commitment to delivering the cutting edge graphene-based G+ Isotech rubber compound technology across their entire range of tires- from race to endurance. With the addition of G+ Isotech to the Rubino dual compound rubber, and a newly developed casing, the Rubino Pro G+ tire has less rolling resistance, more puncture protection, and a much better overall ride quality than it's predecessor.
Graphene is a graphite derivative that can be produced in sheets at one carbon atom thickness that is nearly transparent, but has incredible strength for such an ultra-thin material. It is currently being tested for use in numerous and diverse fields, from computer chip design through major construction industries. It is the incredible strength to weight ratio and the impervious nature of such a thin material inspires the engineering world, and for cyclists that means you will be seeing graphene in more than just Vittoria's tires and wheels. In the Rubino G+ tires, Vittoria's three rubber compounds, hugely enhanced by the addition of G+ Isotech, deliver impressive benefits to the cyclist. Everyday durability, protection, and ride quality have been greatly enhanced. Those, along with grip and performance at any temperature, are the reasons to ride the Rubino Pro Endurance G+.
The 120tpi casing is woven from fine nylon fibers, which keeps the casing supple as supple as possible, and Vittoria adds more G+ rubber to the enhance the overall structure and ensure better protection, especially at the sidewall. The trade rubber is called 3C, featuring G+ Isotech, and has been applied in a thicker layer than before to add wear resistance and again, enhances protection, as well as massively improving wet surface grip. Graphene is a game changer, with Vittoria leading the pack. If you are looking for the one tire to ride all year, and beyond, you can't beat the performance and reliability of the Rubino Pro Endurance G+.
- Wet/Dry weather, high mileage, grip-centric, protection-oriented road clincher tire
- Performs flawlessly in sub-zero temperatures
- Aimed at year round commuting, race training, adventure, and gravel conditions
- Features 3C rubber with three compounds, including graphene G+ Isotech
- Lightweght, pristine, graphene provides impressive strength, and adds considerable puncture protection, enhances grip with reduced rolling resistance
- Generous tread application for superior mileage and durability
- 120tpi nylon casing is strong, yet supple with better sidewall protection
- Use with latex or butyl tubes
- Cross hatched tread design
- Pressure range: 87-120psi (700x23, varies by size)
- Color: Black
- Weight: 700x23 440g, 700x25 480g