PRO Sport Control Handlebar Tape
PRO's handlebar tape selection was built from direct experience with PRO sponsored riders, who are as picky and specific as any of us are about their handlebar tape. The Sport Control Handlebar Tape was built for daily cyclists who don't like an overly thick bar tape, but desire some vibration absorption and impact relief while having sure grip and control at all times, in wet or dry conditions.
The tape itself is a 2.5mm thick, 2-layer construction. An EVA foam material provides the base, offering cushion without sacrificing tactile control. The outer layer is a lightly textured synthetic that offers grip and durability. PRO uses a silicone base adhesive on the backing that allows you to wrap and re-wrap without destroying the tape or leaving sticky residue on the finished side or bars. The tape is also easy to clean, has a great feel in all road and weather conditions, while offering comfort without bulk. Keep control in comfort without much bulk with PRO Sport Control Handlebar Tape.
- 2.5mm thickness handlebar tape with firm but comfortable feel, reflective edge
- Synthetic outer layer is water resistant, features a mild textured surface
- EVA foam inner layer absorbs impact and vibration, adds mild cushion
- Smart silicone adhesive back allows for clean and easy wrap, re-wrap, replacement
- A perfect tape option for daily riders who want comfort and grip without bulk
- Long enough for 1 full handlebar up to 46cm C-C, 2000mm long, 30mm width
- Pair of plastic end caps included
- Colors: Black, Blue, White, Black/White Logo, Red/Black Logo, White/Black Logo, Yellow/Black Logo, Pink/Pink Logo
- Weight: 98 grams