Fox Racing Striker Helmet
The Striker Helmet from Fox is a lighter weight, more competition oriented version of the popular Flux series helmets. Despite having excellent wrap protection around the back of the skull, the Striker comes in at 300 grams, and meets all the US and European safety standards.
The massive 22 vents move air in and out of the helmet to keep you cool while the structural Honeycomb internal venting provides excellent strength and air flow out the lower back portion of the shell. Fox's Detox II retention system is easy to use with one hand, and allows for micro adjustment, while adjusting to fit a variety of head shapes.
The slimmer profile of the Striker doesn't degrade protection. The EPS liner is integrated with the ABS shell for terrific lightweight protection. Fox continues to deliver helmets with features of high-end helmets, but at mid-market pricing. if you are a light trail/ XC rider, and really want a light helmet with a high level of back-of-the head protection, the Striker is an excellent choice.
- Lightweight, competition level helmet with excellent adjustment and fit
- In-mold ABS Shell features EPS liner for maximum impact protection
- 22 vents allow for massive air flow to keep you cool and sweat out of your eyes
- Honeycomb structure at lower rear maintains integrity and vents out hot air/ moisture
- Detox II retention system is micro-adjustable, easy to use, and fits many head shapes
- Note: Helmet can run a little large, if on the cusp, we recommend you size down
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Colors: Vandal White, Matte Black
- Weight: 300 grams (S/M)