Zipp Tangente Speed Clincher Tire
Zipp updated their tire technology to not only maximize airflow, but to also optimize reduced rolling resistance. The Zipp Tangente Speed is a true race day tire optimized for dry conditions.
The Tangente Speed clincher only weighs 180 grams to reduce rotating mass and improve acceleration. A special rubber compound is engineered for very low rolling resistance but also dry road grip. Zipp and the wind tunnel go hand in hand and this results in a wind-tunnel proven tread pattern that helps you make the most of your Firecrest rim shape. The 220 tpi nylon casing has a supple feel for a smooth ride quality.
- Optimized for dry road conditions
- 220 TPI nylon casing
- 125psi maximum, 90psi minimum
- New aero tread pattern
- Sidewalls designed for supple and compliant ride feel
- Rubber formulated for grip and acceleration
- Very low rolling resistance to save power
- 180 grams for 700 x 23mm and 190 grams for the 700 x 25mm