Wheels Manufacturing Threadfit 86-92 AC Bottom Bracket
The Threadfit system for BB 86-92 41mm PressFit shells basically eliminates the creaking issues PressFit bottom brackets frequently have. Finely machined, and featuring two bearing carrier sleeves, the sleeves act as cups and thread together internally. A 16 notch, 48.5mm diameter tool is required. The Enduro Angular Contact bearings have low friction, with long life and are resilient to loads under unequal pressure from each side. The bearings are steel, sealed, and damn reliable. Over time these AC bearing are incredibly cost effective, smooth running and easily (though rarely ever) replaced. Spacers are included for the option selected. Available in 24mm (Shimano) spindle fit or 24/22mm stepped (SRAM GXP) spindle fit. Please note that the non-drive bearing for the SRAM GXP version is actually ABEC-3 for engineering reasons.
Wheels Manufacturing specializes in high quality aluminum bike components, made here in Colorado. The company is innovative, smart, and committed to great cycling experiences. With precision made, extremely reliable designs such as this Threadfit 86-92 AC Bottom Bracket, the company demonstrates why it is a leader in aftermarket upgrades and replacements for discriminating cyclists.
- Great option for BB86-92 PF shells- an internal thread together system
- No more creaking, smooth operation, fast bearing replacement
- Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact (except non-drive SRAM, which is ABEC-3)
- BB/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92, PF90
- BB Shell Width: 86mm - 92mm
- BB Shell ID: 41mm
- Over Bearing Width: 93mm in 86.5mm wide shell*
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Options: 24mm (Shimano), 24/22mm stepped (SRAM GXP)
- Color: Anodized Black
- Weight: 118g