Wahoo Fitness Tickr X Workout Tracker with Memory
The Wahoo Fitness Tickr X looks like a standard heart rate strap, bit its incredible functionality belies its basic appearance. To put it simplistically, it tracks and stores both motion and intensity/heart rate. It is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ dual band technology. This allows a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices (like a Garmin) at the same time or separately. Tickr X pairs seamlessly with your smartphone and pairs with tons of apps like RunFit, 7 Minute Workout and more. Its built in memory gives you the freedom to train without a phone, capturing heart rate, calorie burn, and workout duration to sync with your phone later.
If you do any training indoors, the Tickr X delivers important training metrics on many fronts. It can capture your indoor cycling cadence when paired with the Wahoo Fitness App. It allows the counting of repetitions for bodyweight exercises in the scientific, high-intensity interval style 7 Minute Workout App by Wahoo and RunFit.There is even a special mode for tracking speed and distance data while on the treadmill.
Those who enjoy running can benefit from the data the Tickr X gathers. A built-in accelerometer measures running form across three dimensions to help you improve your individual form and become a stronger runner with improved running smoothness. It measures several other indicators of running form including vertical oscillation and ground contact time.The Tickr X even replaces a traditional footpod by providing stride rate data. The fact that can get this device for under $100 is almost unbelievable.
- Dual band technology
- Internal memory for up to 16 hours of workouts
- Captures your indoor cycling cadence when paired with the Wahoo Fitness App
- Real time heart and a calorie tracking
- Vibration alerts to indicate function during phone free workout
- Built-in accelerometer measures running form across three dimensions
- Special mode for tracking speed and distance data while on the treadmill
- Replaces a traditional footpod by providing stride rate data
- Measures several other indicators of running form including vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Two LED lights show the TICKR’s device connection (blue) and heart rate detection (red)
- Works seamlessly with over 50 third party apps
- Apple watch integration