Zipp Transition 1 Gear Bag
The ideal gear bag is easy to carry when your hands are full, offers multiple compartments in addition to the roomy main space, can isolate wet and dry items, and will protect your sensitive items from rough handling. The Zipp Transition 1 Gear Bag has all of these features and some key details informed by the company's long relationship with triathletes and cyclists.
This sturdy and versatile, water resistant 56 liter bag easily converts from backpack to duffle bag with its included, removable, shoulder strap. The details and features are well thought out. The large central compartment offers camera-bag style dividers so you customize your packing. The base of the bag (when standing up, like a backpack) is a ventilated, zippered compartment for shoes, or wet, sweaty gear, and has a waterproof barrier to protect the main bag. Tall, mesh net side pockets are great for bottles. The EVA foam protected top compartment is ideal for glasses and other valuables. The padded straps are easily adjustable and comfortable for standing and walking. Reflective tabs keep you visible in low-light conditions in the early morning or evening. A helmet carrier sits at the back, and is strap adjustable so you cinch it in, or even throw a light jacket in with the helmet.
You will be pleased with the overall quality, stitching, materials, and zippers. We think cyclists and triathletes who frequently drive to events or training will love the features and functionality of the Zipp Transition 1 Gear Bag, and we are pleased to offer it. We have sold many packs and bags over the years, and Zipp's offerings have been popular with the staff and always receive positive comments and reviews from our customers.
- 56 liter gear bag ideal for endurance athletes who prefer smart, specific organization
- Center compartment includes camera bag-style dividers to keep items organized
- Large ventilated lower compartment for shoes or wet clothing
- Adjustable helmet storage with cinch straps
- EVA top pocket protects glasses and valuables from impact or compression
- Side net mesh pockets for water bottles
- Converts from backpack to duffle bag with included shoulder strap
- Long zipper pulls for easy-to-grab use
- Reflective tabs offer low-light visibility
- Total volume of 56 liters