Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Build Kit
Shimano has taken all the improvements from Dura-Ace 9000 and incorporated them in the affordable Ultegra 6800 for unbelievable performance at a surprisingly low price.
The most obvious change is the jump to 11 speed, however dig a bit deeper under the surface and you will see there is much more. The crankset gets and new bolt diameter that will house compact, mid-compact and standard size chainrings. The brake set now works on a cam, so the modulation is improved and the braking power is increased. The front derailleur has a longer pivot arm that makes front shifting so smooth, it rivals electronic shifting. The dual controls brake/shift levers receive improved ergonomics and smoother cable routing.
Ritchey Pro components and Mavic Aksium wheels and tires round out the package.
Build kit Includes:
- Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 Crankset
- Shimano Ultegra BB-R60 Bottom Bracket
- Shimano Ultegra BR-6800 Brake Calipers
- Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 STI Dual Control Levers with all cables and housing
- Shimano Ultegra FD-6800 Front Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 Rear Derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra CS-6800 Cassette
- Shimano Ultegra CN-6800 Chain
- Ritchey Pro Alloy Seatpost
- Ritchey Pro Marathon Saddle
- Ritchey Pro Logic II Handlebar
- Ritchey Pro 4-Axis Stem
- Cinelli Cork
- Mavic Aksium WTS Wheelset
- Mavic Aksion tires and tubes
Call 800-627-6664 to order with our sales staff of friendly cyclists or If ordering build kit online, please include the following information in comments section during checkout.
- Stem length
- Bar width
- Crank length and desired chainrings
- Bottom Bracket thread type/specification
- Front derailleur size
- Cassette ratio
- Bar tape color
- Seat post diameter
We allow up to two pieces to be deleted at half of their cataloged list price. You may upgrade any items for the difference in the products' price with no limits. Sorry, no exceptions. For one-off, those deleting more than two items, and custom build kits, please visit our Component Builder.