Speedplay Ultra Light Action Titanium Pedals Walkable
The Ultra Light Action pedals with 50mm long 6/4 Titanium axles offer unsurpassed strength to weight to value ratio. Axles are perfectly machined and mounted to the Light Action pedal body with needle and cartridge bearings for long lasting and durable use. Now Speedplay packages the Walkable Cleat with the 164 gram Ultra Light Action Titanium Pedals, for no-slip walking ease. Many new or non-competitive cyclists chose these durable, performance oriented pedals with very light release action. Some, but not all, have small feet (less foot leverage), or perhaps strength or ankle, knee, hip issues that affect release rotation. The system provides the easiest and most intuitive entry and release functions ever.
The Ultra Light Action pedal system is a hybrid design that borrows engineering and design points from both the Zero and X series pedals. The Titanium version is specifically designed to be a user friendly pedal aimed at the cyclist seeking the easiest entry and easiest release of any pedal system, along with the lightest weight and narrowest Q-factor. It also is a superb choice for the first time clipless pedal user who is making a serious pedal commitment. The Self-Locating cleat design in the Ultra Light Action pedal is automatically guided into the recessed cleat-cavity during engagement making both entry and exit a snap. Although the entry and exit is simple and easy to use, it also offers moderate security and a sure-footed feel while engaged.
The Walkable Aero Cleat features integrated, dimpled rubberized covers that stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the low profile covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. Included with the cleat sets are handy plugs called Cleat Buddies for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the center cavity of the cleat. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
- Low profile, dual-sided top end pedal set; adjustable float, Walkable Aero cleat system
- Unbeatable 37 degree cornering clearance
- Dual-sided for easy, no-look engagement, standard step-in, turn-out entry and release
- 50mm 6/4 Titanium axles with precision cartridge and needle bearings
- Built-in grease gun port for easy bearing lubrication
- Large contact area, extremely stable cleat-to-shoe connection
- Compatible with virtually all 3-hole and 4-hole shoe mountings
- 11.5 mm stack height for optimal power transfer
- Engagement security is independent of spring tension
- Fixed or limited float that can be set from 0-15 degrees
- Walkable Aero integrated rubber cleat set, with Cleat Buddies for dirt and gravel
- Zero pedals are not compatible with X-Series cleats of any type
- Rider weight limit: 185 grams
- Colors Black
- Weight: 164 gram per pedal set, Cleatset with covers 138 grams per pair
Please Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship Speedplay products outside the United States