Pearl Izumi Versa Shorts
Versa. Versatile. Not super complicated, right? Effective and catchy though. Pearl Izumi developed the Versa product line to be as comfortable ripping down the trail, commuting to work, or riding with the family to the farmer's market. Comfortable, flexible, quick drying, lightweight yet still technical and durable. Along those lines, Versa Shorts are full of adventure-worthy features, such as a water-resistant coating to shed precipitation and carefully placed reflective elements to catch a driver's eye. The relaxed fit and 88% polyester 12% elastane stretch fabric offer sitting upright or bent over the bars as you bomb along the trail.
Equipped with a bit of an elastic waist, as well as belt loops and a snap-front closure with a zip fly, convenience and comfort are well represented. You get front, rear and side zip pockets and a 10-11" inseam. The look and finish is clean, sleek, and relaxed without looking like a true baggy.
Now here is what you truly need to know. The Versa was designed to be worn with Pearl's Versa Liner Short or your choice of cycling short or bib. There is no padding. Another key detail is the water resistant DWR treatment that keeps the elements and coffee off the fabric for easy care. DWR can wear off over time, use, and laundering, but is easily refreshed with a DWR spray or wash-in product. Head from work to the trail with the Pearl Izumi Versa Short.
- Versatile, relaxed fit, clean looking cycling overshort for path, trail, cruising
- Transfer Versa fabric provides optimal moisture management
- Snap front closure with zip fly, belt loops
- Multiple secure and sleek zip pockets
- Can be worn with Versa Liner Short or any padded cycling short
- Features: DWR water-resistant coating to shed precipitation, and carefully placed reflective elements
- Fabric: 100% polyester Other: 88% polyester 12% elastane;
- Sizes: XS(28), Small(30), Medium(32), Large(34), XL(36)
- Colors: Shadow Gray, Kelp
- This short has no integrated cycling pad