PRO Vibe Alloy Handlebar
Looking for a stiff, alloy, compact road handlebar with great features and a very reasonable price? Look no further than the PRO Vibe Alloy Handlebar. At 250 grams (40cm) with integrated shift (mechanical and Di2) and brake housing rotating, the Vibe Alloy already tops the competition. Then factor in the extended length oversize top, which reduces just before the curves of the drops, AL-7075 construction, perfectly shaped radii for current shifters of all makes, and smart anatomic cues, and the PRO Vibe Alloy Handlebar will soon be your favorite alloy compact handlebar.
The details on this handlebar are excellent. The entire front-facing shape is smooth, for absolutely minimal drag as you lead the pack. Dedicated holes for Di2 remote sprinter button cables keep your wrapped bar cleanly in hand. The shoulder curves are perfectly shaped for control when you back off the hoods, and the same anatomic cues informs the radii of the drop curves. You can set your levers up dead level at the tops, control and drive your bike from the drops, and easily reach your brake levers from tops or drops. The official reach is 80mm, while the drop is 130mm, placing the Vibe Alloy squarely in the "compact" designation.
Extruded from AL-7075 alloy, the Vibe Alloy is reasonably light, yet with it's long OS top section, incredibly stiff. PRO measures their bars center to center at the drops. The drop curves do not flare, yet the rounded corners allow for hard-charging sprints from the drops with no wrist to bar interaction. Alloy bar users who want the full package in a compact bar, with zero compromises, look no further than the PRO Vibe Alloy Handlebar.
- Stiff, lightweight alloy compact round handlebar with Di2 integration
- Extruded AL-7075 alloy construction with long oversized top section
- Integrated brake- and shift- cable housing routing (also for Shimano Di2)
- Radius of drop curves perfect for lever set-up, brake lever reach
- Shoulder curves offer control and wrist clearance from drops
- Reach: 80mm
- Drop: 130mm
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Widths: 38, 40, 42, 44 cm (center-center at bar end)
- Finish: Anodized Black, with Stealth logos, white lettering)
- Weight: 250 grams (40cm)