Light and Motion Vis 180
The Vis 180 is the ideal light for serious commuters with an exceptional build quality. Light and Motion has been a force behind increasing options, pushing higher quality standards, ease of use, and powerful, affordable lighting systems. Your first goal when commuting or riding at night is to "be seen" and from behind the key is have a light bright enough from long range, but preferably with options that break up the patterns that other road users see. Some lights use a flash or pulse system, and some offer a constant/ steady projection. With the Vis 180 you get more than that
The Vis 180 tail light offers an ideal balance of modes, features and run times for daily commuters, starting at a max 70 Lumen output and 180 degree visibility. Four settings expand your run time and give you the options of pulse, Solid (steady) light, or the Paceline mode. The High setting (SafePulse) will deliver those 70 Lumens for 6 hours from full charge. Medium is the 70 Solid Lumens at 4 hours The Low goes back to SafePulse for 12 hours at 25 Lumens. Paceline is ideal for group riding, offering side visibility via the Amber side reflectors at 5 Lumens for 32 hours.
The USB rechargeable integrated battery charges in 5 hours. The Vis 180 has a specially designed reflector system to carry the dual LED lighting to max effect over the180 degree range. The lower amber light flashes in all settings, and is projected rear and the sides. The upper red LED focuses its pulse or solid beam directly behind, for max visibility at distance.
- 70 Lumen, USB rechargeable CREE LED Max Tail Light ideal for daily commuters who requires more light, longer run times
- Integrated rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Micro USB charging cable included, 5 hr charge time at .5A
- 180° visibility, custom engineered LED optics distribute red and amber light
- Amber Sidelights increase visibility at intersections (in all modes, only light source in Paceline mode)
- Lighting modes with run times:
- High: 70 Daylight SafePulse Lumens at 6 hours
- Medium: 70 Solid Lumens at 4 hours
- Low: 25 Daylight SafePulse Lumens at 12 hours
- Paceline: 5 Amber Side Lens Lumens at 32 hours
- FL-1 ANSI-NEMA rated impact protection
- Waterproof to 1m submerged for 30 minutes
- Seatpost mount, also clips securely on packs, straps, etc
- Mount can be left on seatpost, light body will slide on and off
- Accurate battery charge / status indicator
- Dimensions: 3" x 1" x .9"
- Color: Silver Moon
- Weight: 102 grams