Ritchey WCS Curve Handlebar
The WCS Curve is Ritchey's top offering in an alloy bar with the now dominant compact reach and drop. The drops have a decreasing radius bend or curve as it were, which falls somewhere between a round and anatomic bend and profile. It allows for a true anatomic fit that are achieved without specific bends, so hand positions in the drops are infinite and comfortable in any position. The actual drop length is 128mm, so it considered a Compact drop - this is a semi-shallow drop in old school lingo. With a corresponding 73mm reach, this is an ideal bar for current shifter body designs and riders who prefer a nice flat transition to the shifter.
The WCS Curve bars are made from Ritchey's proprietary 7050 aluminum. This heat treated, triple butted alloy is both lighter and stronger than base 7000 alloy. After the fabrication process, the bars are ball burnished and anodized for added strength. Indented grooves under the tops of the bars hide your cables and the WCS Curve is compatible with the Shimano EW-RS910 junction box-end plug . Simple etched graphics with measure marks are placed around the clamping area.The WCS Curve is available in 40cm-46cm widths with a 31.8mm bar diameter.
- Premium road alloy compact handlebar with decreasing radius drops
- Triple butted 7050 seamless alloy delivers stiffness and strength at light weight
- Decreasing radius drops aren't ideally curved or blatantly anatomic yet offer infinite hand positions and ergonomic comfort in the drop curves; easy lever reach
- Reach/Drop: 73mm / 128mm
- 120mm wide center clamp zone at 31.8mm diameter suitable for clip-on aerobars
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Measured center-center at lever mount zone
- Finish: Blatte (matte black) Sizes: 40, 42, 44, 46
- Weight 235g (42cm)