Speedplay Zero Pave Titanium Pedals
Speedplay's Zero Pave pedals are based on the hugely popular Zero pedals used by countless professional cycling teams and triathletes. The Zero Pave was originally developed for Speedplay's professional cycling teams to handle the harsh and unpredictable conditions of the spring classics. Zero Pavé pedals have been proven over the years with numerous victories in the world's toughest races including Paris-Roubaix, Tour of Flanders, Gent Wevelgem and Strade Bianche.
The distinctive Zero Pave pedals feature a metal body with most of Speedplay's traditional Zero shape cut away to form a plus sign shaped pedal. We suggest adding the Zero Pavé pedals to your equipment list if you like or plan to ride on mixed road surfaces such as gravel and cobbles. Zero Pave are great if you like reliable, high performance in wet and dirty conditions. They are also suggested if you expect to walk on unpaved surfaces.
Zero Pave pedals retain all the key benefits of the Zero model including dual sided entry so you can just step down and go. Rotational float can be precisely adjusted between zero and 15 degrees with each side independently adjustable for an absolute perfect feel. Pavé cleats can mount to three or four hole shoes with only 8.5mm of stack for 4-hole and 11.5mm of stack for 3-hole. Cornering clearance is exceptional with 37 degrees for stainless and 39 degrees for titanium. A pair of Stainless Pavé pedals weighs 230 grams and the Titanium comes in at 188 grams a set.
- Minimalist, skeletal pedal design for optimal functionality in extreme conditions
- All non-essential body material has been shaved away for maximum clearance
- One needle bearing and two cartridge bearings per pedal
- Heat-treated stainless steel body construction for maximum strength and durability
- Built-in grease-injection port for easy maintenance
- Zero Pave System includes Zero Edition Pave Cleats
- All the features and benefits of Speedplay Zeros
- Hand assembled at Speedplay in San Diego, California
Please Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship Speedplay products outside the United States