Speedplay Zero Titanium Pedals Walkable Cleats
The Speedplay Zero Titanium pedals are race quality, with a narrower q-factor spindle length that contain many features favored by professional riders. The micro-adjustable float can set for fixed (no float) or increased up to 15 degrees. The float can also be fined-tuned in each direction. A low 11.5mm stack height improves power transfer and the Zeros have an unbeatable 39º cornering clearance to inspire confidence. Now Speedplay packages the Zero Titanium with a rubberized cleat cover that is both aero and makes for safe walking in those rare occasions one must do so.
Speedplay's unique inverted design provides a solid connection with a large, stable platform once the cleat is engaged. Zero Titanium pedals use three precision cartridge and needle bearings to smoothly carry the 50mm titanium axles and maximize energy transfer. Like all Speedplay Pedal Systems, the locking edges of Zero pedals and cleats are metal-on-metal for durability and safety. A built-in grease port allow easy lubrication and maintenance.
The Walkable Aero Cleat features integrated, dimpled rubberized covers that stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the low profile covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. Included with the cleat sets are handy plugs called Cleat Buddies for use when walking in dirty conditions. Cleat Buddies prevent debris contamination by fitting into the center cavity of the cleat. When you are ready to ride, Cleat Buddies can be easily removed for riding and conveniently snap together to fit in a pocket or bag.
- Low profile, dual side pro level pedal set, adjustable float, Walkable Aero cleat system
- Unbeatable 37 degree cornering clearance
- Dual-sided for easy, no-look engagement, standard step-in, turn-out entry and release
- 50mm Titanium axles with precision cartridge and needle bearings
- Built-in grease gun port for easy bearing lubrication
- Large contact area, extremely stable cleat-to-shoe connection
- Compatible with virtually all 3-hole and 4-hole shoe mountings
- 11.5 mm stack height for optimal power transfer
- Engagement security is independent of spring tension
- Fixed or limited float that can be set from 0-15 degrees
- Walkable Aero integrated rubber cleat set, with Cleat Buddies for dirt and gravel
- Zero pedals are not compatible with X-Series cleats of any type
- Colors: Black, Red, White
- Weight: 164 gram per pedal set, Cleatset with covers 138 grams per pair
Please Note: Due to manufacturer restrictions, we are unable to ship Speedplay products outside the United States