Minoura SB100 Stainless Steel Bottle Cage
Minoura has long offered a line-up of durable and well made accessories that have had greater availability in Japan and Europe, but always holding a beachhead here in the America's. Stainless bottle cages are back in vogue now, with the rigors of gravel, adventure, and bikepacking driving metal cage usage. We love the simple shape and durability of the Minoura SB100 Stainless Steel Bottle Cage, which has been built for durability and long-term use.
The tubular stainless cage holds it's shape well and can be manipulated if necessary, won't corrode and can hold some reasonable weight, making it ideal for under-downtube and handlebar applications, as well as the standard inner triangle mounts. The recessed center spine is stout and welded to the tubular cage at full length, which adds to the overall rigidity and mounting stability.
- Stainless steel bottle cage with tubular construction; built for durable and heavy use
- Recessed center spine is welded full length on tubular cage for max strength and rigidity
- Won't corrode; slightly textured finish improves bottle grip and hold
- Highly effective bottle retention with sure draw and insertion
- SS cages are popular for gravel, bikepacking, adventure use, as well as on steel and ti framesets
- Weight: 65 grams
- Made in Japan