NiteRider Helmet Strap Mount
NiteRider' Lumina front light series offers great light power options, run times, and modes. The standard quick release handlebar strap mount comes with each Lumina, but all the head units have an internal battery and weigh under 175 grams, so the Lumina lights are great helmet mounted. This Lumina Helmet Strap Mount quickly attaches most standard road or mountain helmets via locking straps that wrap around the open helmet structures most common today.
The composite mount piece has the locking channel that the Lumina lights use, which is shared by the MiNewt Mini and Mako series lights as well. The mount pivots so you can adjust the beam angle. The straps are a durable, woven nylon that do not stretch with a locking clasp that offers infinite strap adjustment and a firm hold. Now you can use your Lumina, MiNewt Mini or Mako light as a secondary trail or road light, as a complement to a bar mounted light, as a standalone beacon that points where you look, which can be very helpful.
- Strap-style helmet mount for select Niterider light series
- Durable, long and and strong nylon web straps
- Clasps locks the straps in place, foam base conforms to helmet structure
- Composite light mount channel features security lever, with manual release
- Mount pivots- you can customize the beam angle to your needs, preferences
- Compatible with: Lumina, Mako, MiNewt Mini light systems