NiteRider Lumina Micro 650/ Sabre 110 Combo
Looking for a great deal on an awesome front and rear light combo? NiteRider packages two of their best lighting values and best sellers in one item to make shopping for lights easier. You also save a few bucks in the process, so this Lumina Micro 650 / Sabre 110 Combo is a great package deal for daily commuters who face true dark conditions, for under $80.
The original Lumina series lights from NiteRider drew raves for compact size and solid features. The Lumina Micro 650 tops its predecessors by delivering a max output of 650 Lumens from the LED lamp in a smaller housing, while maintaining USB charging of the internal Li-Ion battery, multiple user modes, all coming in at a lighter 130 grams. The light housing unclips quickly from the sturdy handlebar mount. With five lighting modes and great features, this effective front light has a perfect balance of price, performance, and reliability. See the run modes, times, and lighting levels listed below.
The USB charging time is only 1:45 hours at 1A charging amps, or 3.5 hours at .5A charging amps, and hopefully you'll never have to explore the full range of the battery. Just keep in mind that if you have a legitimate 90+ minute commute home in the dark, you will be pushing the range of the High mode. Your light choices are dictated by your needs. This unit will be perfect for those with an hour or less commute each way that require serious light. Even 200 Lumens is more than adequate for some rider averaging 15-18 mph with plenty of ambient light. If this is you, the Lumina Micro 650 is a great choice. NiteRider builds reliable, trustworthy products. At such a light weight, we'd even consider it as an emergency backup for real night riding on the roads or trails.
Lumina Micro 650 Details
- 650 Lumen compact LED front mounted light ideal for commuting, secondary trail use
- USB rechargeable, internal Li-Ion battery, micro USB cable included
- Collimator Lens, produces a generous, even, widespread beam
- Intellichoice charging via USB cable: 1:45 hrs at 1A, 3:30 hrs at 500mA
- 5 Modes- High, Medium, Low, Walking and Daylight Flash
- High- 1.5 hrs run time at 650 Lumens
- Medium- 3hrs run time at 350 Lumens
- Low- 7 hrs run time at 150 Lumens
- Walk- 20 hrs run time at 50 Lumens
- Flash mode: 6.5 hours run time at 650 Lumens
- Low battery indicator: indicates about 15-20% battery life remaining
- FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water resistant
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage or transporting (hold button 7 sec)
- Sturdy, easy to use handlebar mount fits up to 35mm, helmet mount compatible (sold separately)
- Weight: 130 grams
The NiteRider Sabre 110 taillight has a powerful multi-array LED system with considerable versatility and a 110 Lumen max brightness output. The Sabre 110 features 6 run modes- 3 steady/3 flash, which includes a Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) mode now considered a crucial feature. The narrow, vertical orientation hides slickly behind a seatpost, is easily and quickly mounted, and it's internal Lithium Polymer battery is USB rechargeable. Amber side lights in the lens deliver 180° of coverage, with a contrasting light color, for added visibility.
The USB rechargeable Li-Po battery has a 2.5 hour recharge time and delivers full 110 Lumens for 1.75 hours in the high steady mode. Fast flash mode runs at full power for 17 hours while the super bright staggered DVF Pulse flash is rated at 7 hours. You get an integrated clip on the light housing which allows to clip it to a belt, loop tab, or pack strap in addition to the seatpost mount, low battery indicator, the USB charging cable, and an FL1 Standard rating IP64 for water resistance at just 28 grams, and for under $35. The Sabre 110 is a very capable taillight even as other push past 100 Lumens.
- 110 Lumen max LED taillight, belt/bag clip option, Daylight Visible Flash (DVF) mode
- USB rechargeable, internal Li-Po battery w/1.5 hour charge, sealing access port
- DVF and amber side lighting for additional safety and visibility
- 6 Modes: Steady High, Medium, Low - 3 flash modes
- High Steady: 1.75 hrs run time
- Intermediate Steady: 4 hrs run time
- Low Steady: 8 hrs run time
- DVF Fast flash: 17 hrs
- DVF Intermediate Pulse flash: 6 hrs
- DVF Slow flash: 7 hrs
- Low Battery Indicator: power button will light up red when power is low
- Meets FL1 standards for Lumen output, run times, IP64 water resistance rating
- Rubber seatpost mount, USB cable included, light has integrated belt/bag/strap clip
- Weight: 28 grams