The Jawbreaker is a premium eyewear option for sport, but cycling in particular. With excellent lens coverage, shaping, feel, and ventilation, the design offers lens interchange featuring the secure and easy Switchlock technology. The Jawbreaker is not the lightest option, but it is still a top choice for many pro cyclists thanks to the durability and features riders love. The angle of the lens in the full frame is ideal for road or trail use, and the extended field of view in the upper peripheral region was optimized for cyclists. Along with this, the lens is vented at the top and bottom, eliminating fogging and allowing air to reduce perspiration without affecting your vision or creating irritation. The shape works well with many helmet designs, and the temples adjust to three different lengths for increased and improved helmet compatibility.
Oakley's premium sport eyewear technologies and materials are here, with the O Matter frame material, hydrophilic Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads for excellent hold and Three Point Fit. The lens is a shield-style design, and Oakley offers 20 lens options across their PRIZM, Iridium, Standard and Polarized lines. All of the polycarbonate lenses are impact rated for high mass and high velocity, and feature High Definition Optics, which have driven the popularity of Oakley for decades, with ideal centering, optic clarity, and the various performance lens aspects built it. None of these lenses are layered, as the technologies are literally developed into the lens itself- not layers or coatings that can wear off. The Jawbreakers come with Oakley's Soft Vault case designed specifically for the model, as well as a cleaning bag. While there are many great sunglass options out there, Oakley delivers the best combination of technology, fit, performance and optical capabilities on the market.
- One of the best all-around cycling sunglass options ever made; raced at the highest levels
- Fast, secure lens replacement with Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimize shape for cycling
- Exceptional lens ventilation that prevents fogging, reduces perspiration without affecting eyes
- Lightweight, super durable O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Temples adjust to three different lengths for helmet compatibility
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort, hold and performance
- Oakley performance shield lens technology with HDO™ (High Definition Optics)
- Impact rated for extreme high mass and high velocity
- Available with PRIZM™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Protective Soft Vault, cleaning bag included
- Options (frame color/lens): Black Grey Fade/PRIZM Road (20% VLT)
- Made in USA