Officine Mattio Lemma 2.0 Super Record EPS Bicycle
Creating a singular cycling experience is never a simple effort, but this all Italian bicycle is elegantly conceived and inherently special. Handmade in the Piedmont region of Italy, the Officine Mattio Lemma 2.0 is the company's best all-around bike as rated by the combination of ride quality, aerodynamics, handling, acceleration, and more. The frameset itself is made tube-by-tube, hand-laid with carbon fiber, then assembled using both external and internal fiber wrapping processes in a jig that ensures a perfect final product. If you are cyclist enthusiast seeking a singular riding experience for your all day, all conditions lifestyle few framesets made anywhere in the world can touch the quality and overall excitement of the Lemma 2.0. Built here with an Italian brethren Campagnolo Super Record 12-speed EPS Disc groupset and Officine Mattio build kit, including their Cinquanta (50mm) carbon wheelset, the 54cm complete bike weight is favorable for an aero efficient capable bike that can accommodate 35mm road tires.
Each Lemma 2.0 is assembled as ordered by dealers. A stock geometry makes the process easier, but OM started as a custom frame builder, so the frame-by-frame build process is the norm. Employing subtly complex tube shapes and a Kamm tail shaped downtube, the Lemma 2.0 is of the generation of frame designs that favors speed and balanced aerodynamics. Efficiency is created alongside a more compliant ride and excellent handling. This is a frame you can climb with, rail the descent, dominate a sprint, and save some energy on rolling terrain. The OM Cinquanta Wheelset is matched to the overall capabilities the Lemma 2.0 was designed for. The frameset features a variety of carbon fiber types, from unidirectional, to various woven fibers (3K / UD / Torayca T800). This mix, applied directly by hand to the tubes and junctions, within a strict layup system, ensures the Lemma 2.0 delivers all of the distinct characteristics the designers have specified. Each tube is created with a specific shape, function, and combination of fiber types that provide the various torsional stiffness requirements and overall strength, as well as the necessary compliance.
By creating the frameset tube by tube, junction by junction, the optimal pressure rating of the heating process and pressure required to maximize the adherence of the highest quality resins with as little excess as possible, the builders at OM can monitor and control every aspect of the frame build. The company developed their internal wrap system (IWS) to again strike a balance of exact material requirements with minimal weight gains. By combining the IWS process with the otherwise more common external wrapping process at the tube and section junctions, a more complementary strengthening can be achieved with less overall material and a smoother, more finished aesthetic to the complete frame. OM often finishes their framesets with a combination of clear protection and minimal paint so you can see the combination of carbon types used and the directionality.
With this complete OM Lemma 2.0 Lemma 2.0 Super Record EPS Bicycle, Officine Mattio provides their handmade one piece aerodynamic bar-stem system. The routing for the Lemma 2.0 sends the EPS wires and hydraulic brake housing through the bar and stem, down the fork steerer tube and through the frame and fork to the flat mount disc brake calipers for an exceptionally clean aesthetic and aerodynamically efficient air flow. An aero split spacer system enables simple stack height adjustment and the tapered fork steerer itself features essentially a half round upper section secured by a special wedge and plug system that allows for the passage of the housing. It functions as simply as a 1 1/8" fork steerer, but does require a bit of knowledge to route the housing and wires.
Gracing this Italian beauty is this 12-speed Campagnolo Super Record EPS / Disc Brake groupset with it's impeccable electronic shifting, Officine Mattio Cinquanta Carbon disc brake wheelset, Pirelli PZero Race tires, and Selle Italia SLR Boost Kit Carbonio Saddle. OM adds carbon cages for good measure.
The aforementioned OM integrated bar-stem system is matched with a lightweight Deda Superleggero carbon seatpost and Selle Italia Boost Flow Kit Carbonio Saddle with 7x9mm Carbon-Keramic rails and carbon fiber shell. Officine Mattio supplies a fantastic OM branded bar tape that offers grip and feel with less volume. Aesthetically speaking, this bike carried an incredibly simple yet sexy frame finish that offers a stealth look from a distance, and an intricate view of how the frame has been built when you examine it up close. Beautiful, fast, and a pure joy to ride, the Officine Mattio Lemma 2.0 Bicycle is distinctive and personal, creating a statement that you defines your passion for cycling and craftsmanship.
- Ultra premium all-around road bike that features a handmade Italian frameset and Campagnolo's Super Record 2x12 EPS Disc groupset
- Optimized by eight frame characteristics on a 100% scale based off the intended use/design:
- Acceleration 95%
- Aerodynamics 90%
- KOM performance 90%
- Handling 90%
- Lightness 100%
- Comfort 90%
- Riding pleasure 100%
- Elegance 90%
- Tube-by-tube hand-laid with various carbon materials: 3K weave, UD, Torayca T800; with the highest quality resins
- Each tube has a specific shaping, such as the consistent, oversized downtube with it's Kamm tail aerodynamic form
- Precision jig, internal and external wrapping processes ensure a perfect joining, with incredible strength and necessary characteristics without excess bulk or decorative fibers
- Frame specs: Internal routing, 27.2mm round seatpost (internal wedge system under TT), EVO386 PF Bottom bracket, braze-on front derailleur required, 35mm tire clearance, Flat Mount disc tabs, 12/100mm front and 12/142mm rear thru-axle dropouts (OM machined axles provided), tapered full carbon fork, with half round upper steerer section for full internal routing with special wedge system, 35mm road tire clearance on most rim widths
- Groupset: Campagnolo Super Record 2x12s EPS / Disc Brake
- Shift/Brake levers: Ergopower SR12 EPS, for hydraulic disc brakes
- Derailleurs: SR12 EPS Braze-on Front, SR12 EPS Rear (11-32T max cassette)
- EPS internal seattube battery, wiring, junction, charger
- Brakes: SR12 hydraulic disc calipers, Flat Mount, 160mm F, 140mm R Campagnolo disc rotors
- Crankset/BB: SR12 UT Carbon 50-34T / Campagnolo UT BB PF cups for BB386
- Cassette/Chain: SR12 11-32T / Record 12s chain
- Wheelset: OM Cinquanta (50mm depth), TLR, CL Disc, OM AL7075 straightpull hubset, 24h 2x/2x F/R, 19mm IRW
- Tires: Pirelli P-Zero Race 700x26mm
- Bar-Stem/Tape: OM Carbon 1-piece for full aero routing w/ all groupsets / OM grip tape
- Seatpost/Saddle: Deda Superleggero Carbon 27.2mm, 350mm / Selle Italia Boost Flow Kit Carbonio (145mm W x 248mm L) 7x9mm Carbo-Keramic rails
- Accessories: OM Carbon Cages (2)
- Contact us at email@example.com or 800.627.6664 for more details
- Sizes: 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Color: Carbon/Black
- Weight: 16.2lbs (52cm with cages and batteries
|Officine Mattio SL Disc / Lemma 2.0|
|Top Tube Length||510mm||520mm||537mm||545mm||560mm||576mm||590mm|
|Head Tube Length||111mm||117mm||125mm||143mm||159mm||181mm||200mm|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||75mm||74mm||72mm||70mm||69mm||67mm||67mm|