Osprey Hydraulics LT Reservoir
For the release of new pack designs in 2019, Osprey collaborated with Hydrapak to create the new Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L and 1.5L reservoirs. This sleek, smart, and easy to use reservoir and tube system keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access, the ability to quickly switch tube routing side to side, and features a quick connect system for manageability. The magnetic bite valve affixes quickly to the sternum strap for fast access and control of the tube end. The bite valve itself now has a 45 degree fitting that encourages a better tube angle and places less stress on the tube itself while making it quicker to the hand on rough terrain.
The reservoir itself is a top opening design with a clip lock that doubles as a hook hanger. Easier to fill, clean and dry, this clear reservoir is well thought out and executed with even an integrated carry handle that you will quickly come to appreciate. While the previous Hydraulics system was quite good, the features on this version are real improvements across the board. All parts are BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed. Every material used is certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations. All pieces and parts are replaceable, with no fuss. Osprey does recommend their cleaning tablets/products and is adamant about telling you never to use bleach or boiling water. At the very least the reservoir should be rinsed and allowed to air dry after every water use. Should you use an energy drink or supplement, you need to perform a real cleaning. If your Hydraulics LT Reservoir has a plasticky taste at first, Osprey shares a tip to use lemon juice and water, freeze overnight, then defrost, rinse and dry process that generally is only necessary once.
- TPU film hydration reservoir and tube system by Hydrapak for Osprey
- Twin-welded chevron baffles stabilize the water, maintain a flat profil
- Slide-Seal - Easy Slide-Seal top opening, seals watertight and provides wide access for easy filling and cleaning
- Pour Shield extends the collar to ease filling in shallower sinks and control pouring into pots or bottles
- Carry Handle allows easy reservoir management and filling
- Magnetic Bite Valve - Magnet clip attaches to the reservoir hose and pairs with the sternum strap magnet for easy water access, hose management
- Hydrapak Blaster bite valve offers fast, smooth water flow with a 1/4 twist on/off switch
- QuickConnect system allows easy removal/filling of the reservoir and filtering in the backcountry
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, guaranteed
- All materials are certified food safe according to FDA and EU regulations
- Dimensions: 2.5L 15"H x 8"W x 2"D / 1.5L 12.5"H x 8"W x 2"D
- Sizes: 2.5L, 1.5L
- Color: Clear/Red