Osprey Hydraulics Reservoir
There are times when you need to replace the reservoir of your Osprey cycling hydration pack. The Osprey Hydraulics system is simple to use, clean, and easy to change out, while being a serious option as the best hydration system on the market. The shape and fitment locations are built for the Hydraulics generation Osprey packs, but may work with other models as well. Purchasing this replacement actually replaces the full Hydraulics system: reservoir, tubing, magnetic bite valve, and quick connect.
Osprey's Hydraulics system features a BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free (guaranteed) high strength reservoir that delivers taste-free water due to a special inner film liner. The units have a HydroStatic™ backerplate provides that structure for easy loading and will mildly conform to the body within the hydration specific storage behind the main compartment. The reservoir top provides easy access for cleaning, with a roll-top style opening. The reservoir is lightweight,with a low profile handle for easy fill and pack insertion. The 1/4" internal hose diameter keeps water flowing easily, and the magnetic bite valve featured a twist shut-off. The whole system is anti-microbial to prevent mold and build-up with regular cleaning.
One stop shopping makes updating your Osprey cycling hydration pack simple. Just select the proper size, rinse it, change it out, and ride. Then keep it clean and air dry between rides for fresh taste every on ride with Osprey. Please note that Osprey LT packs require the LT style reservoir, not this one.
- Updated Osprey Hydraulics complete replacement reservoir and tube system
- BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free guaranteed; high strength material
- Delivers taste-free water due to a special inner film liner
- Easy access for cleaning via a large roll-top style opening
- 1/4" internal hose diameter keeps water flowing easily
- Tube features quick connect kit fittings
- Magnetic bite valve featured a twist shut-off
- All materials are certified food safe according to US FDA and EU regulations
- HydroStatic™ backerplate provides structure for easy loading
- Select size: 2 Liter (70oz), 3 Liter (100oz)