Paceline Chamois Butt-r Coconut 8oz tube
Paceline/Chamois Butt'r has been a foundational partner of cyclists since it's inception in the mid 1990's. The original Chamois Butt'r is still a best seller and a favorite skin care product of many cyclists. Over the years the company has added Euro and women's options, as well as constantly researching and testing to offer even more great products. The latest and most anticipated is here. Welcome the first Butt’r to utilize Certified Organic ingredients: Chamois Butt’r Coconut. Paceline spent 5 years perfecting the formula to ensure that it’s gentle enough for the most sensitive skin, but still works just as hard as the Original Chamois Butt’r introduced over 25 years ago. Certified Organic Coconut Oil and Shea Butter deeply moisturize to reduce friction while restorative ingredients contain natural antiseptic properties to soothe already chafed skin.
What is the best way to use it? Apply Chamois Butt'r Coconut directly to skin and/or cycling shorts before each ride to avoid chafing. Re-apply as needed anywhere you experience chafing to maintain healthy skin.
- Chamois cream featuring Coconut oil, Shea butter and natural antiseptics
- First anti-chafe Butt’r to utilize Certified Organic ingredients
- Immediately improves comfort and is gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- No greasy residue- rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily
- Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing
- Key ingredients: Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin A & E, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree Oil
- No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
- Size: 8oz tube