Paceline Chamois Butt-r Hot Embrocation 8oz Jar
Chamois Butt'r has been offering a superb line of chamois creams of various blends for years. Many cyclists have been drawn to the company because the products all seriously reduce friction on the saddle, keep your skin healthy, and are much more cost effective than the imports. Now offering true Embrocation warming products, the company maintains its core values and delivers a reliable, safe, and effective set of embrocation creams that will warm the muscles, and hearts, of cyclocrossers everywhere.
There are two levels of the Chamois Butt'r Embrocation: Warm and Hot, with varying levels of capascin and menthol in the ingredients to supply the heat. Designed in conjunction with pro cyclists and soigneurs, and dedicated to Fall, Winter, and Spring endurance sport use, the product has a creamy, non-greasy formula that is easily cleaned up with warm water and soap. This 8oz jar of Hot Embrocation is perfect for more moderate temps from 50°F and below.
Though not considered a true protective embrocation, the cream won't wash away in the rain, providing a thin barrier that holds the heat in, and keeps the cold and wet at bay. In keeping with their company ethos and current standards, Chamois Butt'r concocted the formula with no artificial fragrances or colors, and kept it free of paraben. For those who are concerned about it, the product is also gluten free. This Hot Embrocation cream should only be applied to warm muscles for cycling, cross country skiing, running, or any other cold weather activity. We recommend you apply it and allow it to start warming before starting exercise. Some people are very sensitive to such warming creams, so starting with a test makes sense. We recommend not covering areas the cream has been applied to unless it has already started heating. Some people will only cover exposed skin to stay comfortable, and taking care not get any into sensitive private areas, the eyes or mucous membranes.
- HOT level embrocation cream from a leader in cycling skincare products
- Recommended for 50°F and below temps (based on need/sensitivity)
- Used to warm muscles while cycling, XC skiing, running, other cold weather activity
- Creamy, non-greasy formula for easy application and no-mess cleanup
- Contains no artificial fragrances or colors and is paraben and gluten free
- Washes off skin with Chamois Butt’r Skin Wash or soap and water
- Active ingredients: Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Menthol
- External use only, avoid contact with eyes/mucous membranes
- Always test a small area in first time use- discontinue use if irritation occurs
- Chamois Butt’r Embrocations are made in the USA
- Size: 8oz jar