Paceline Kit Wash 16oz
Paceline/Chamois Butt'r is always game to meet your essential cycling needs, and unless you live in the woods, alone, keeping your gear clean is a crucial aspect of athletics in general. Highly technical garments also don't care for harsh detergents. Many technical fibers are notorious for trapping odors, so don't allow it to happen. Clean and care for your expensive high performance kit with Paceline Kit Wash.
The product is a premium detergent for hand washing that removes sweat and grime without damaging delicate technical athletic clothing (like cycling kits). It is gentle enough to remove chlorine from swimsuits and wetsuits without discoloring fabrics.
How do you use it for best results? Use 1-2 capfuls of Kit Wash per 3.8L (1 gallon) of water. Pour into water and mix thoroughly. Add clothing. Allow garments to soak for a few minutes. Squeeze solution through fabric, do not rub, twist or wring clothing. Rinse thoroughly with water. Squeeze excess from garment. Hang or lay flat to dry. Ta-da!
- Paceline Kit Wash is a detergent for hand washing technical athletic clothing
- Removes chlorine and is safe to use on swimsuits and wetsuits
- Hand washing technical apparel using Kit Wash may prolong the life of your garment
- Great for use when traveling- requires very little water to clean items effectively
- Recommended amount for use: 1-2 cap fulls with 1-2 gallons of water
- Paceline Kit Wash is Made in the USA
- Size: 16oz bottle