Panaracer GravelKing SS Tubeless Tire
The evolution of the GravelKing tire-up proceeds apace following the strong success of the original and SK models, as well as their variants. Building on the success of these, Panaracer has developed the next generation of their famed gravel tires in the GravelKing SS. Designed as a race day ready, dry condition speed option, the fast rolling tire has been deemed the SS. It was developed for those riders who want to go fast while maintaining great control, traction and climbing prowess. With tubeless ready sizes from 700c x 32-43 and a 650b x 48, just about any personal preference can be met.
The SS feature an all-new tread pattern consisting of a smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs. This tread pattern allows the rider to keep speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any transition a gravel ride could present. The GravelKing SS incorporates a supple 120 TPI casing with a nylon puncture resistant belt and Panaracer’s proprietary ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound.
Protection from puncture comes from Panaracer's own Anti-Flat belt design, which runs bead to bead on all sizes of the GravelKing SS Tubeless. This gives you impact, puncture, and sidewall protection. With the somewhat uniform feel across the width of the tire, the belt never detracts from the ride quality. Much of that suppleness and consistency is also provided by the 120tpi Advanced Extra Alpha Casing, ZSG rubber and Panaracer's high quality construction. The casing not only carries the tread and protection but features AX-a technology, which uses extremely narrow cord which is woven at a super high density into the casing for lightness and flexibility. This increased density improves resistance to cuts and abrasions The GravelKing SS Tubeless delivers a highly consistent and properly aligned casing/tread construction that rolls true, with no wobble, often a challenge for higher volume tires.
- Speed-oriented tread design for drier conditions w/traction, grip, and volume
- Tubeless compatible design with supple, shaped bead and great sealing capabilities
- Smoother, diamond pattern center with more aggressive side lugs
- Keep more speed going into corners and maintain control throughout any surface transition
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) rubber compound offers enhanced wear resistance
- Supple 120 TPI AX-a casing (Advanced Extra Alpha) cord woven into casing for density, protection, flexibility
- PT Anti Flat Barrier offers bead to bead protection
- Size / Weight / Max Pressure- Tubeless | w/Tube
- 700x32mm / 320g / 60psi | 95psi
- 700x35mm / 380g / 60psi | 75psi
- 700x38mm / 410g / 60psi | 75psi
- 700x43mm / 480g / 60psi I 60psi
- 650bx48mm(19") / 540g / 50psi I 50psi
- Colors: Black, Black/Brown
- Made in Japan