If you have a Park Tool INF-1 or INF-2 Shop Inflator at home or on the job, you are likely someone who uses it all the time. As with any such compressor driven inflator, the key to performance is having the proper seal on the valve. The Shop Inflator has options for both Presta and Schrader valves, and once your gaskets start to wear, you need to replace them. The 1586K Head Seal Kit was designed to service your INF-1 or INF-2 inflator and every shop should have spares on hand.
This comprehensive kit contains all of the replaceable seals and O-rings required: one #1586 Presta Seal, one #1588 Schrader Seal, two #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve, and one #1682-2 O-ring for Head Adaptor. Instructions are included and always available on the Park Tool website. Always remember to use a thin coat of silicone grease on your O-rings!Return to Top
- Comprehensive seal kit for INF-1 and INF-2 Shop Inflator head units
- Kit covers Presta and Schrader interfaces and all required O-rings
- Contains one #1586 Presta Seal, one #1588 Schrader Seal, two #1576-2 O-rings for Shuttle-valve, and one #1682-2 O-ring for Head Adaptor
- Always use silicone grease on O-rings
- Park Tool's website has detailed service instructions and a helpful video