With so many bottom bracket designs and interfaces, we can all thank Park Tool for keeping us properly equipped to take care of own service work. Here we have the BBT-27.2, the update version of the tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch, 49mm OD external bearing bottom brackets, such as the FSA Mega-Evo external notch cup. Originally conceived just for external bearing cups, several BB styles of this notch/OD use an internal thread-together system instead of press-in bearings.
The anodized precision machined aluminum tool is durable, offers knurled zones for hand use, and features a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive for removal leverage and safe-torque installation.Return to Top
- Shop quality BB tool with 3/8 ratchet interface for leverage and/or proper torque
- Precision CNC machined aluminum tool
- Installation/ removal of 16-notch external face bottom bracket cups, 49mm OD
- Durable anodized finish with knurled zone for finger manipulation
- Fits FSA MegaEvo and more
- Color: Grey