Park Tool BBT-49.2 Bottom Bracket Tool
The Park Tool BBT-49.2 is an updated version of the BBT-49, a precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the 39mm OD, 16-notch Shimano external bottom bracket standard. It fits the Dura-Ace 9000/9100, and XTR BB903 threaded external bottom bracket cups. It is compatible with a 3/8" drive so it can be used with your favorite torque or socket wrench.
Park updated to the BBT-49.2 to have greater internal clearance to fit the Shimano STEPS motor BB interface, meaning it clears the square taper for the spindle on that unit. It still fits the original intended cups perfectly and some mechanics prefer the extra clearance while working around today's wider chainstays.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for 16 notch, threaded bottom bracket cups
- Clean, detailed tool edges, while outside had knurled texture surface for better grip and control when using by hand
- Socket and torque wrench compatible 3/8" drive
- Fits smaller 39mm OD, 16 notch threaded external BB cups
- Compatible with Shimano XTR BB93, Dura Ace BB9000/9100; Token
- Increased depth to the tool to ensure fit over spindle on driveside of Shimano STEPS motor system
- Color: Anodized Black