Park Tool BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit- Mineral
The team at Park Tool spends a lot of time working on bikes in service of developing the most effective, well thought out, and properly executed shop quality tools available. Keeping the pricing reasonable, and the tech aspects manageable for home mechanics are goals as well. The BKM-1 Brake Bleed Kit for Mineral oil based hydraulic brake systems hits all of those marks, and has some simple innovations that can ease and improve the overall brake bleed experience. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid and while some systems are reasonably easy to work on, better tools always improve the process.
The BKM-1 features machined 7075 aluminum fittings (with tubing) to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral oil based hydraulic brake systems. The kit includes two syringes, tubing with shut off clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount that acts like a 3rd hand. Mineral oil is not included as most brake manufacturers have their own specific formulas that are optimal for their hydraulic systems. The BKM-1 comes in a rugged, protective, reusable case for easy storage and/or transport.
- Brake bleed tool kit designed for Mineral oil based hydraulic disc brake systems
- Designed and built home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shut off clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral oil based hydraulic brake systems
- Mineral oil not included; always use the proper mineral required by brake manufacturer and don't mix versions, or with DOT fluid
- Syringes are labeled for Mineral Oil identification
- Housed in a rugged, protective, reusable case for easy storage and/or transport