Loosely designed on the shape and function of linesman pliers, the Park LP-7 Utility Pliers are more shop friendly with bike specific features and sized for bike and shop work. With forged and precisely machined tool faces the high leverage LP-7 Utility Pliers includes an integrated cutting blade, crimper, useful tips, and ridged, rounded clamping zone. As with the rest of the Park Tool shop plier line-up the LP-7 carries soft touch grips in Park Blue and black, with effective ergonomic shape and texture.Return to Top
- Utility shop plier with bike specific features, and sized for bike and shop work
- Forged and precisely machined tool faces
- integrated cutting blade, crimper, useful tips, and ridged, rounded clamping zone
- Effective ergonomic soft touch grips
- Dimensions: L 9.375", W 3.125", H 0.875"