With eBike popularity soaring both shop and home mechanics are finding that there are many new tools they need on hand to get the job done. Park Tool has committed to supporting bike mechanics for decades and specific eBike tools like this LRT-1 tool designed for Bosch® Gen 2 equipped eBike chainrings is a perfect example.
Precisely machined for a perfect fit, the 8-notch tool removes and installs the lockring that retains the front chainrings found on Bosch® Gen 2 e-bike motors after crank arm is removed. Made with 4140 heat treated steel and plated for long life, this shop quality tool will hold up to all day, every day use as long as you or your successors will.Return to Top
- Lockring tool designed for Bosch® Gen 2 eBike service requirements
- Fits Bosch® Active Line (chainrings less than 20 teeth), Performance Line and Performance Line CX models
- For lockrings with 50mm outside diameter with 8 notches
- Replacement for Bosch® 0275009003 tool
- Torque wrench compatible via 3/8” square drive
- Constructed of 4140 heat treated steel and plated for long life