Park Tool LRT-3 Lockring Tool
The Park LRT-3 Lockring Tool was designed and built to remove and install the direct mount lockring that retains front chainrings found on some Specialized, Cannondale and FSA modular cranks. It works with both the 4-notch FSA and Cannondale models, as well as the 8-notch Specialized model. All must have a 47-48mm outside diameter.
Park built the LRT-3 with a 36mm wrench interface, which allows you to use a larger adjustable wrench to remove the lockring, but as the installation torque spec is quite specific, you will either need a 36mm socket for your torque wrench, or the Park TWB-36 Crow Foot, which fits a 3/8" drive ratchet-style torque wrench.
- Lockring tool for removal and installation of specified direct mount chainring lockrings
- Fits chainring of Specialized, Cannondale and FSA modular cranksets
- For lockrings with 47-48mm outside diameter and 4 or 8 notches
- Fits both 4 notch (FSA and Cannondale) and 8 notch (Specialized) lockrings
- 36mm wrench hex drive to be used with Park Tool TWB-36 Crow Foot and a torque wrench to properly measure torque
- Constructed of 4140 heat treated steel and plated for long life