The Park MT line was developed with innovation, competitive weight, and overall high quality not as goals, but requirements. The MT-30 Multi Tool is a highly functional compact tool that may be ideal for gravel, trail, commuters, and others who want a great balance of useful tools and size, but who opt for a separate chain tool options. Park carefully selected the tool options for maximum versatility without trying to service every bike ever made.
There are 12 tools on the MT-30. Your Hex keys are 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, and 8mm, all of which crucial if you run a standard drivetrain and disc brakes. With Torx use not common, you get a T25 driver: commonly used on brake bolts, shifters and disc brake rotors and calipers. You also get a T30, which has become a very common size for chainring bolts. A combination screwdriver will work with flat or Phillips head screws. A well-conceived open box wrench has faces for 8mm and 15mm nuts. Park also includes a simple ring that you can use to attach the tool to a key ring or safety cord, to ensure you will always know where your MT-30 is.
Park has forged the aluminum body plates into shapes that make the ergonomic tool easier to handle and use, and serve to keep the tool stiff when applying torque. The tools themselves are made from steel, precisely machined, then hardened and plated for strength and corrosion resistance. These are the accepted and desired standards for lightweight multi-tools that are truly functional when you need them. At 153 grams, the weight is step up from the MT-20, but the functionality of the MT-30 has expanded considerably, so the trade-off is a no-brainer.Return to Top
- Compact, lightweight multi-tool designed for road cyclists in mind
- Features 12 tools and key ring holder
- Forged aluminum body plates with ergonomic design, anodized blue finish
- Steel tools have been hardened for strength, plated for corrosion resistance, durability
- Hex keys: 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 8mm (5mm with sliding 8mm interface)
- Torx drivers: T25, T30
- Combination screwdriver compatible with various interfaces
- Box end wrench with flats for 8mm and 18mm nuts
- Key ring holder
- Weight: 153 grams