Park Tool PRS-4W-1 Deluxe Wall Mount Repair Stand
Designed to be easily mounted to any post or wall stud, the PRS-4W is a shop quality stand using the 100-3C clamp and locking system. The PRS-4W-1 places the clamp approximately 14.5 inches (37cm) from the wall. Powder coat finish. The shop grade, rotating 100-3C clamp is incredibly strong, durable, and rebuildable so it will last a lifetime.
The wall mounting plate is 6 inches by 2.5 inches (approx. 15cm x 6cm). Mounting holes are approximately one-half inch in diameter and are on 4-inch centers (100.2mm). As your location and wall material may require different fastener types, mounting bolts are not included.
- Top quality wall mount workstand with removable 360° rotational clamp
- Steel receiver / wall mount system
- Shop quality 100-3C Clamp quickly adjusts to fit any frame tube up to 1-5/8" (41mm)
- 100-3C has solid cast aluminum construction
- The clamp jaws are nominally 4" (10cm) wide
- Clamp has reliefs on both jaws for cable routing
- Wall mounting plate is 6" by 2.5" (approx. 15cm x 6cm)
- Mounting holes approx. 1/2" in diameter on 4" centers
- Fasteners / mounting bolts NOT included
The PRS-4W-1 has a 100 lb. (45kg) weight limit, provided the stand is securely mounted with appropriate fasteners to a solid wall stud, post or beam. The user is responsible for making sure the mounting surface and the fasteners are capable of handling this amount of weight.