Are you a serious home for shop mechanic who believes in having the proper tool for the job? Of course you are. Snap rings are much more common on bikes now than every before. From suspension to bottom bracket and hub bearing retainers to disc brake calipers, serious mechanics require a variety of snap ring pliers to work effectively without risking damage to sensitive parts. Park Tool has built their snap ring pliers specifically around the needs and requirement of the bike industry and though the RP-Set.2 Snap Ring Plier Set is available if you want a comprehensive set-up, Park has also made them available individually. This is the RP-4 1.7mm Bent Internal Snap Ring Plier.
The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings The tips open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center), and it is sprung for the open position when not in use. It is precision made from forged, heat treated cro-moly steel, with a stainless return spring. The the RP series Snap Ring Pliers are built for years of daily use, or a lifetime of most mechanics. The vinyl coated handles offer a comfortable, no-slip tactile feel for intricate interaction.Return to Top
- Professional quality set of snap ring pliers sized for the bike industry
- RP-4: 1.7mm bent internal; opens from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center)
- Forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel tool with return spring and vinyl-dipped grips
- Must-have tool for various designs in suspension, bottom bracket and disc brake services
- Careful use of snap ring pliers preserves small part and housing integrity
- Always use the proper size and type tool for the job