Park Tool SBK-1 Hub Suspension Bearing Kit
The SBK-1 is a professional level kit for installing and removing cartridge bearings in bicycle suspension pivots. A comprehensive set of 27 precision-machined hard-anodized guides enables compatibility with a wide range of bearing inner and outer diameters. Combined with our proven bearing press design, the SBK-1 quickly and easily pushes the old bearing out of the linkage, and reinstalls the new bearing precisely and squarely.
We strongly advise you get training or have practical experience with bearing presses and suspension system before using this tool. While it may look straightforward to use, it is crucial you don't damage the suspension members or linkages, let alone the bearings.
- Pro-level mechanic tool system for servicing suspension bearing systems
- Precise, versatile system for working on the common suspension bearing sizes
- Handle and system based off Park's proven bearing press design
- Modular and adaptable, making it compatible with a wide range of bearing diameters
- Nickel plated steel handle/back plate
- 27 precision machined, hard anodized guides
- Includes extractor cups/drifts for the following ODs
- 16, 17, 19, 20.6, 21, 22, 22.3, 24, 26, 28, 28.6, 30, 32, 35 mm
- Includes extractor studs and pilots for bearings with the following IDs
- 8.5–9, 10, 12, 12.7, 17, 20 mm
- Note: for bearing extraction, the SBK-1 requires a minimum of 3mm of flat linkage structure outside the bearing to support the extractor cup/drift. For bearings without this flat structure, consider using the Park Tool SHX-1 Slide Hammer Bearing Extractor
- Magnetic back plate engages with handle shaft for easy configuration and assembly
- Organized in a convenient composite storage case