Park Tool SPA-6 Adjustable Pin Spanner
Freewheels, crankset lockrings, bottom brackets and other random parts over the years have employed various two or multi-pin hole interfaces for flush surfaces. These parts require a pin spanner tool for proper installation and removal. While there are several pin hole internal diameters that have been used, 2.2 - 2.4mm have been the most common in the bike world. The Park SPA-6 Adjustable Pin Spanner is their most versatile such tool, able to handle greater distances between the pins than most tools, and has been designed with more strength for great power and durability.
The SPA-6 features steel tool extensions secured by a pivot. Each extension carries a threaded, replaceable specialty pin with a 2.2mm OD. The hardened steel pins have a Hex key bolt design for effective installation and removal. Park offers replacement pins individually under part# 1501.
- Adjustable pin spanner features pivot-linked tool extensions with pins
- Distance between the pins is infinitely adjustable with tool span
- Hardened steel replaceable pins have 2.2mm OD
- Threaded specially designed pins have Hex key interface
- Replacement pins available under Park part# 1501