Park Tool UK-1 Utility Knife
Every house, bench, car, truck, travel kit and so on, should have a utility knife. Park Tools knows you can buy one anywhere, so the bike tool masters worked up the UK-1 Utility Knife, their own design that is worth every penny. First of all, this is a locking-type knife. Second, it uses standard utility knife style blades. Third, there is a great, removable belt clip. Last, blade changes are simple and safe with the push button right on the blade holder. When the lever is locked, you can change the blade with a push of a button, and inserting a new one or flipping to the other blade edge in no time.
In our experience, this system works great. Too many box-brand versions don't lock, so the user delivers leverage out over the blade, which when cutting something tough can lead to mistakenly hitting the blade release button. With the Park Tool UK-1, the stainless steel locking system allows you to gain leverage from the nicely shaped aluminum handle. We approve.
- Better than a standard folding utility knife, from Park Tool, of course
- Locking blade system with simple push button unlock on handle
- Blade also secures in tool end, but can be released with button on blade carrier
- Machined aluminum handle with stainless steel blade carrier assembly
- Removable belt clip
- Accepts standard .025 dual end utility knife blades, one included
- Color: Blue