Pinarello Lower HS Bearing for Dogma2
Pinarello delivers definitive specifications for their headset designs, and even similar models that feature a 1½ to 1⅛ tapered steerer tube may have a different bearing design. The Dogma2 series frames employ a 52mm OD lower bearing for the fork crown interface. Unlike many such bearings, this one does not have an angled race design (such as that used on the F8 and Gan designs).
The sealed cartridge bearing features stainless steel races and balls for smooth, durable action and corrosion resistance. If you have a Dogma2 frameset and need to replace your lower headtube bearing, this is the correct model.
- 52mm OD sealed cartridge bearing with parallel, straight races (no angle)
- Specified for Dogma2 frame/fork with 1½ to 1⅛ tapered steerer tube
- Stainless steel races/bearings for max durability, smooth action, corrosion resistance
- Sold as a single lower sealed cartridge bearing
- OEM Pinarello replacement part