POC Mens Reform Enduro Tee Jersey
POC has a true commitment to improving environmental integrity and efficiency as part of the their company ethos, taking direct action wherever feasible in their supply and manufacturing processes, and the Reform Enduro Tee is a great example. This is an environmentally conscious choice for high intensity rides in warmer weather. Constructed using recycled materials, and with exceptional wicking capacity, the Reform Enduro Tee works to ensure you stay dry and comfortable every time you push hard. You’ll feel free to move with no restrictions in this t-shirt, thanks to a forgiving regular fit with raglan sleeves for extra freedom under the arms. There’s also plenty of room for wearing body armor underneath.
Experience the environmentally conscious balance of performance, practicality and comfort in this Reform Enduro Tee, while you also get the benefit of a discreet and secure card pocket is the ideal place to store a lift card for a day in the bike park.
- Trail optimized t-shirt has exceptional wicking qualities and is quick to dry
- Recycled materials :constructed using recycled polyester weighing 220g/m2
- Quick-drying fabric with exceptional wicking properties
- Raglan sleeve/shoulder design for better range of motion, no seam inline on shoulder for pack wearers
- Cut to fit with body armor - both a back protector and elbow pads
- Discreet, small, zipped pocket on the lower left seam is ideal for a lift card or small snack
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Colors: Alloy Grey, Turmaline Navy
- Weight: 250 grams (Large)
|Palm (heel to middle fingertip)||18cm||19cm||20cm||21cm|