PRO Falcon Womens Saddle
Many women's saddles favor a shorter, wider design, but when PRO decided to offer the Falcon Women's they kept the true Falcon unisex design as many of their pro women cyclists wanted saddle that allowed more freedom of fore-aft movement along with a tail shape that established a power point. The tail of the Falcon sits fairly far to the rear, so you get a long, tapering central section and a reasonable nose. The shell is stiff enough to carry your weight all the way up to the nose. No rivet, but you can still live up to cycling history when you pull forward for a quad dominant pedaling posture.
The length is basically standard in saddles today, but the difference in the Falcon is how much of it you get to take advantage of. This is a saddle for riders with good core strength and a comfort level with a largely position-less saddle. While padded, it isn't soft or cushy, but feels just right for hard, long rides. At 219 grams in the 142mm width, it is also competitively light in the price point. While PRO has become known for it;'s bars, stems, and seatposts, their saddles complete the cockpit with matching characteristics: excellent design and construction, innovative features, and high performance at light weight. If you are looking for a flatter, position-less saddle built for all day rides and long-term value, PRO delivers it with the Falcon Women's saddle.
- Race level saddle that suits aggressive posture, ideal for control and balance when desecnding
- Flat shape, best for very flexible body geometry
- Anatomic Fit (AF) design with cutout
- Composite shell stiff enough to allow for full length use
- Lightweight EVA padding for optimal support and comfort
- Smooth PU material to minimize friction with cycling shorts
- Easily fits accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender etc. (Accessories sold seperately)
- 7mm round Stainless black rails
- Color: Black
- Weight: 219 grams