PRO Stealth Sport Saddle
PRO's Stealth saddle series has become their most popular, and the component company has brought Stealth to more price points and wider material usage. The Stealth Sport puts the best material into the shell, with an In-molder Carbon base that delivers a consistent feel and pedaling platform over time without breaking down. A supportive and comfortable PU padding is used for the same reasons, along with the durable PU covers.
The rails are vibration-eating INOX alloy, in the 7x7mm round configuration to fit all seatpost designs. PRO makes a series of saddle accessories that are available separately and the Stealth Sport is compatible with all of them. Along with the short, firm saddle base, a long, wide cutout is used to eliminate central pressure as well as allow cooling air to flow up from underneath. The short saddle concept is build around a relatively fixed seating platform. There isn't much shifting around. It the slope of the tail section favors and aggressive posture- from lever to drops and has been conceived around pedal stroke efficiency that has been achieved through an informed bike fit process.
It is also true that non-racing road riders also feel great on a Stealth, but you need at least a semi-aggressive posture to feel supported by the saddle when the pelvis is rotated back. Available in 142mm and 152mm widths for smarter sitbone support, the Stealth Sport delivers riding experiences cyclists can truly engage with.
- Great value in a race-oriented short saddle with quality build and features
- Anatomic fit design aligns well with sitbones and provides pressure relief
- "Stealth" equals shorter length concept, which is more optimal for an aggressive riding posture
- Wide anatomic cut-out to reduce pressure
- Durable PU Cover over a PU foam padding
- In-molded Carbon Base
- INOX rails, 7x7mm round rails
- Compatible with all PRO Saddle Accessories
- Widths: 142mm, 152mm
- Color: Black
- Weight: tbd