PRO Torque Wrench-Fixed
If you do enough of your own bike and component adjustments, you have likely considered buying a torque wrench, but the fancy ones are expensive and a bit overkill for your needs, and the most basic options feel limiting. PRO has a solution for you- a three setting, fixed torque tool with the common fitting you will need. You can select 4, 5, or 6 Nm torque, apply the bolt interface required and get to proper torque with minimal fuss.
While nearly every single bolt on your bike has a specified torque setting, most users are only worried about seatpost clamps and stem bolts. You don't want to over-torque any of these, be they for aluminum or carbon components, so this cost-effective, versatile yet simple PRO Torque Wrench is ideal for home or travel use.
- Compact torque wrench with adequate leverage for the three pre-set torque options: 4, 5, 6 Nm
- Includes 3, 4, 5 and 6 hex key, Torx T25 and SL4 standard 1/4 hex bits
- Steel torque tool with glass fiber reinforced nylon handle
- 1/4" bit receiver end
- Tool bits store in handle for quick access- gray cap slides out with integrated holder
- Dimensions: 77 x 30 x 41 mm