PRO Vibe Aero Alloy Handlebar
PRO's Vibe Aero Carbon Handlebar has been a strong seller, so the company decided to add the essential design to their Vibe Alloy line-up, and here it is, the AL 6066 Viber Aero Alloy Handlebar. The aero top sections create a cleaner, more efficient, forward face. Paired with smartly informed, semi-internal routing for mechanical or Di2 wiring, the overall concept is effective. With PRO being a Shimano partner company, the curve design and internal routing lines up perfectly with Shimano Dual Control lever cable/wire/hose exits, and also work well for most SRAM models.
The compact bar features a radius bend that allows for easier lever access from the drops and features 78mm reach and 130mm drop. Built only for 31.8mm diameter stem clamps and featuring a minor 6 degree flare, this is a cost-effective aero alloy handlebar ideal for road use.
- Aerodynamic alloy handlebar with 6066 alloy construction, semi internal routing
- Aerodynamic top sections for improved efficiency at a great price
- Compact bend to the drops
- Reach: 78mm
- Drop: 130mm
- 6-degree flare
- Semi internal cable routing and Di2 integration
- Stem clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Sizes: 38, 40, 42, 44 cm
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 338 grams (40cm)