Progold ProLink Chain Lube
From zero to hero, the Prolink chain lube came from nowhere to become one of the industry's best selling lubricants. One of the reasons for its success is duality - it cleans and lubes in one application. Apply, let it sit and wipe off. It's that simple.
ProLink Chain Lube will not let dirt and grit stick to your chain in wet or dry conditions. It greatly reduces friction and wear, allowing smoother operation of your chain and cables, and it will keep your chain and drive train area clean and seemingly drag free. ProLink is a thin-bodied lubricant that uses MFR technology, a molecule which bonds to the metal surface. It does not build up or become tacky because it contains no solids like Teflon, wax, moly, graphite or plastic.
- Proven, highly-effective chain lubricant that can be used on cables
- Sheds dirt, mud and abrasives
- Repels moisture and reduces oxidation/corrosion
- Disperses water and resists wash-off
- Will not build up or get tacky, less time spent cleaning drive train
- Cleans and lubricates as you ride
- Works well in all climates
- Smoother shifting, quieter drive train, for longer chain and sprocket life
- Lasts two to three times longer than many other lubes
- Can be used as a dry lubricant
- Size options: 4oz, 16oz