Reynolds G700 DB Wheelset
New in 2022, the Reynolds G700 DB Wheelset carries the value and modest weight to durable and everyday-rideable, worry free carbon wheelset to the gravel world. Available in 700c and 650b diameters, the G700 features a carbon rim design truly optimized for gravel use. The proven Tubeless Ready CR3 hooked rim rim channel is perfectly matched to wider gravel tires and lower tire pressures for traction and control at speed on even the most treacherous surfaces.
Standard level G series rims are manufactured using the Reynolds low profile wide TSS channel rim for more stability, direct power transfer and improved compliance. The rims are matched with a Reynolds SRX hub manufactured by Ringle, and when combined with Sapim CX-Ray bladed spokes and a shallow 26mm asymmetric rim profile the rider experiences great acceleration and all-around response, without sacrificing stability in any way thanks to the 25mm internal rim width and it's complementary 30mm external rim width.
Lacing is 2x/2x all-around the 24 hole front and rear rims via Sapim's strong and stable stainless steel Sprint straightpull spokes. Tension is high and balanced thanks to the asymmetry of the rim shape, meaning you get a wheel that is laterally stiff, yet compliant and protected against impact thanks to the straight pull spokes and hub flange design, which allows spokes under pressure to recess a little within the flange mounting holes.
- Cost-effective but well made and seriously reliable carbon rim gravel wheelset for the daily grind or weekend epics
- Rim specs: Asymmetric, TLR, Profile 26mm, IRW 25mm, ERW 30mm
- New low profile wide TSS channel rim for more stability, direct power transfer and improved compliance
- Rim construction features Reynolds CR3 rim design for unmatched ride quality and durability at a lower price point
- Hubset: Reynolds/Ringle SRX Road CL DB, 100% CNC machined, 12° engagement, 3 pawl
- Spokes/Nipples: Sapim Sprint SS straight pull / external brass nipples (24h F/R laced 2x/2x)
- Thru-axle spacing: 12/100mm Front, 12/142mm Rear
- Includes: Tubeless tape (installed), Brass tubeless valve stems
- Size: 700c
- Finish: Carbon/Black
- Weight: 1545 grams (set)