Since his humble beginnings as a teenager repairing tubular tires and repairing broken bicycle frames in his parents’ garage in California 50 years ago, Tom Ritchey has continued riding, researching, designing, and building legendary bicycle frames and components that have inspired generations of cyclists to experience great rides, influenced legions within the bicycle industry, and have won countless championships.
For this 50th anniversary the company has released several cool casual clothing items and this long sleeve 50th Anniversary LS T-Shirt is sure to sell through quickly. Printed on the preferred color of Henry Ford and Johnny Cash, the light blue and yellow colorway of the front and rear logos are striking and inspiring. With a midweight 100% cotton build in general US sizing, this is a "must have" for all long term Ritchey aficionados and is a perfect way for those newer to riding to show some cred.Return to Top
- 100% midweight Cotton Heritage long sleeve t-shirt marking the 50 year history of Ritchey
- Clean and classic long sleeve black tee with distinctive blue and yellow logos
- Center front chest Ritchey wordmark logo with "Palo Alto, California 1972" added
- Large rear TR logo with special text and "Since 1972"
- Sizes: XS, Small, Large, XL (generally run to true standard US sizing)
- Color: Black