Ritchey Comp Curve Handlebar
The focused feature of the Comp Streem is the aero top section. This aero section is 38mm deep and 22.5mm tall profile and offers a slightly ovalized top surface that is both aerodynamic and comfortable for those more upright riding positions. The anatomic drops have been optimized with large sections and better angles for most riders. The drop itself measures 128mm in all sizes. The reach is 78mm in all sizes, perfect for today's levers. The gentle subtle back sweep is less noticeable, but helps keep your wrists in a more anatomically correct position when your hands are riding on top of the bar. This ends of the bar have no outward flare.
A recessed channel under the bar keeps housing under control, and allows you to keep tape off much of the aero top section. Ritchey uses a non-slip grit on the stem mounting zone to eliminate slippage and assist the mechanic with not over-torquing the bolts. Ritchey bars are measured center to center (c-c) at the shifter mount section (not at the end of the drops).
- Triple butted 6061 aluminum, 31.8mm aero-top road handlebar with anatomic drop
- Short reach and moderate drop in line with current shifter systems and set-ups
- UCI compliant 38mm x 22.5mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind
- Gentle 4.7 degree sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing
- Recessed cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem
- Reach: 78mm (all sizes)
- Drop: 128mm (all sizes)
- Sizes: 38, 40, 42, 46 cm (c-c)
- BB Black finish
- Weight: 325 grams (size 42cm)