Ritchey Rear Hub Service Kit
These service kits for Ritchey rear hubs contain the specific replacement bearings you will need should your wheel require them. These kits do NOT include freehub body bearings or any other parts not specified. The quality steel sealed cartridge bearings are specified at the same grade as the originals used in your specific Ritchey rear wheel.
We highly recommend only experienced shop or home mechanics with proper tools and knowledge remove or install bearings as damage to the hub interface will not be covered by warranty.
- Bearing kits for servicing Ritchey rear hubs (not freehubs)
- Denoted by bearing size and qty of each bearing provided (e.g. "x1")
- Quality steel sealed cartridge bearings, same grade as original equipment
- We recommend only experienced home or shop mechanics perform bearing replacement using proper tools
- Zeta II-Apex Bearings: 6903 x1, 699 x1 (Ritchey# 55350007014)
- Zeta II-Apex Disc Bearing: 6903 x1, 6902 x1 (Ritchey# 55050007021)
- Sold as a pack based on your selection